Are you considering an exotic offshore destination for your next conference or event? One packed with culture, excitement and that will leave your attendees inspired?
Amazing scenery, unforgettable experiences and inviting culture are some of the countless reasons why New Zealand may be the destination for you.
The dramatic natural landscapes and thriving cities are sure to make your next event truly memorable and unique.
New Zealand's largest city, Auckland, offers huge opportunities for event groups. At just over a three hour flight time from Sydney, this multicultural city offers a convenient and ideal stage for world-class business events, conferences and incentive travel experiences. With over 6,000 hotel rooms at a range of price points, Auckland can accommodate events of any size.
Incentive Experiences in Auckland
- Visit Waiheke Island via ferry to sample award winning wine and visit an olive estate for a taste of extra virgin olive oil. Try clay-bird shooting or archery among the vines with Wild on Waiheke, or go ziplining in stunning native forest with EcoZip Adventures.
- Test your bravery and ascend the 328 metre high Sky Tower, New Zealand's iconic and tallest building. Skyjumping and Skywalking experiences are on offer for the more adventourous attendees.
- Put your shopping hat on and explore Auckland's Polynesian markets and shopping malls.
- Soak up New Zealand's majestic and iconic natural landscapes and experience one of the 48 dormant volcanic cones around the Auckland region.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and experience the pristine native bushland, coastal rainforests and black sand beaches just 40 minutes west of the CBD.
Tucked away within a labyrinth of snow-capped mountain ranges on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown is the conference destination for thrill seekers. From sky diving, hang gliding and bungy jumping to jet boating, white water rafting and back country 4WD tours, Queenstown offers a truly inspirational and memorable stage for conferences and incentives.
Hosting world-class restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, shops and art galleries, this conference haven invites both the adventure traveller and relaxing type.
With only a 10 minute drive from Queenstown international airport, Queenstown hosts an array of flexible conference, meeting and event venues catering from groups between 20 and 1,500 people. The city's compact design make sit easy to get around and explore on foot, or the Connectabus is a good alternative for visitors who want to see the wider area.
So if you are looking for truly inspiring and culturally rich destination for your next event, New Zealand is definately up there. To find out more about conference destination like New Zealand, or need to get a better understanding of venue options and pricing, then contact ConferenceNational on 1300 79 20 30, the conference destination experts.